The Georgia Guide stone is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages.
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guide stones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones.
Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature
The question is, what guidelines would you give humanity? What message would you pass on for generations to come?
You may agree or disagree with some of the guidelines for living on these standing stones, yet if you could leave a legacy for mankind what message would you leave?
Read More: Guide Stones